OIL COALESCING FILTERS
REMOVE OIL AEROSOLS AND FINE PARTICULATE
Tsunami oil coalescing filters deliver high grade compressed air and protect critical equipment from oil aerosols and particulates. Tsunami oil coalescing filters use a non-wicking drain layer secured to the outside support core to separate oil and water from the air flow and drain the liquid to the filter sump. The Tsunami Oil Coalescing Filter removes oil aerosols down to .001 ppm, traps particulates down to .01 micron, and is rated for up to 800 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
Key features and benefits:
- Chemical-resistant polypropylene cores and layers support coalescing media.
- Removes oil, oil mist, vapor, and particulate down to .01 micron.
- Non-Wicking layer collects and drains oil into drain sump of the filter housing, preventing entrainment.
- Available with float, electronic, or pneumatic drain options.
- Available for systems with a flow rating from 20 to 800 CFM.
- Made in America.